REQUEST FOR EXPRESSIONS OF INTEREST (EXTENSION)
Republic of Tajikistan
Technical Assistance for Financing Framework for
Rogun Hydropower Project
Consulting services: Project Translator
The Government of the Republic of Tajikistan has received financing from the World Bank (WB) in the amount of US$15,000,000 toward the cost of the Technical Assistance for Financing Framework for Rogun Hydropower Project.
Main objectives of the assignment
The main task carried out by Project Translator is high-quality written translation of all correspondence, documentation and materials related to the Project; verbal interpretation for PMG employees at meetings, conferences, working discussions related to the Project; Translation of technical, socio-economic and other specialized documentation, regulations, reports, agreements, contracts, and Editing and revising translated documents;
- At least Master’s Degree in linguistic or other relevant field.
- At least 5 years of experience as an interpreter/interpreter in an international organization and/or internationally donor-funded organization.
- Experience with projects funded by international financial institutions will be an advantage.
- Computer skills (MS office, MS Word, MS Excel, Power point, Internet E-mail, etc.).
- Fluent written and spoken English, Tajik and Russian languages).
The attention of interested Consultants is drawn to Section III, paragraphs, 3.14, 3.16, and 3.17 of the World Bank’s “Procurement Regulations for IPF Borrowers” July 2016 and revised November 2017, August 2018, and November 2020 (“Procurement Regulations”), setting forth the World Bank’s policy on conflict of interest.
Interested consultants may obtain further information at the address below during office hours 09:00 to 17:00 (local time).
CVs with a cover letter with indication of position should be sent electronically to the email address specified below or delivered to the address below by February 14, 2023, 17:00 (local time).
Attn: Mr. Pulod Muhiddiniyon
Projects Management Group for Energy Facilities Construction
under the President of the Republic of Tajikistan
5/1 Shamsi str., 6 th floor, 734064, Dushanbe
Tel.:(+992 37) 235 74 17